This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which includes requesting further services.
2. If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
5. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
B. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our site will either be sent securely to our email address only.
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. To notify you about changes to our service.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We will never give/sell your personal data to any other business.
E. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
1. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
a) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
b) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
c) To potentially recognise you when you return to our site.